WHO WE ARE
Sex Positive World is a widespread community of people who seek a deeper engagement with sexual experience and human connection. We are a nonprofit group that celebrates sexual diversity, differing desires, and personal choices based on consent.
We are curious, adventurous individuals (18 and over) from all walks of life who believe healthy sex is a positive, life-enhancing experience.
We support all genders (yes, there are more than two), orientations, relationship styles and sexual interests. We organize and promote social events for members – and we have fun like you wouldn’t believe!
Of course, we’re also serious and careful. We screen new members and emphasize boundaries and consent. What’s more, we teach healthy practices and communication – and emphasize staying safe.
In essence, we help you live a richer, fuller, sexier life!
"Sex-Positivity is about consent, communication, acceptance and freedom; and it’s about designing the
kinds of relationships that you want – not inheriting
cultural ideas about how it must be."
WHAT WE'RE INTO
At Sex Positive World, we’re into understanding and respecting the preferences of others and being part of a local community of like-minded people.
We’re into enlightenment and education. Freedom and personal choice. And stimulating community events that stir your passion, desire and loins.
We’re also into art, music, dance, friendship, pleasure, casual sex, responsible sex, ethical sluthood, sex-geekery, and so much more!
“Sex Positive, to me, means embracing human sexuality as a vital part of our being and human experience. It is something to be appreciated, cultivated, understood and shared in a way respectful to all.” - Justin
WHAT WE DO
- We help establish sex-positive communities and host gatherings and events for Sex Positive World members.
- We offer weekend trainings, symposiums, and festivals that help spread awareness about the value and power of sex-positivity.
- We sponsor events and partner with organizations that focus on sex-positivity.
- We offer training to presenters and facilitators. We produce change agents.
- We offer classes, workshops, and educational retreats. Topics include sex-positive parenting, sexuality and neurodiversity, alternate sexuality expression, diverse relationship structures, and more.
WANT TO GO DEEPER?
Enjoy socials, snuggles, parties, outings, festivals, sleepovers, dinners, body painting, group massage, sensation play and more. We have different levels of participation.